Comprehensive Advice on your Pension Fund, Vested Benefits or 3rd Pillar Institution
As a board of trustees or board member of a pension fund, do you require support to deal with complex legal issues concerning your pension fund? We are among the few Swiss law firms specialized in pension fund law and are pleased to support you with our longstanding experience.
We advise you on:
- the assessment and management of complex benefits cases, the coordination with other social security institutions or issues concerning overcompensation,
- reclaiming unduly rendered services (in particular art. 35a BVG) and issues relating to limitation periods,
- issues in dealing with retirees,
- other issues of day to day management,
- the content of your statutes, regulations, affiliation contracts, etc.,
- a partial or total liquidation of your pension plan,
- questions regarding the board of trustees. We act as external board members if required,
- organizing of independent elections of the board of trustees of a collective foundation ,
- implementing of good governance rules (loyalty provisions, ICS, etc.),
- the strategic direction of your fund,
- in case of deficit of your fund (including public funds) and its consequences,
- the evaluation and implementation of a possible merger with another fund.