Your Pension Fund
Our Experience and Expertise in the Pension, Social Security and Accident Insurance Law
- an autonomous pension fund or consolidated fund
- a collective or communal fund
- an insurance company
- a public fund
- a welfare fund
- an employer or a private individual
- a public authority
- an institution of the 3rd pillar
- a vested benefits institution
- As trustee or board member of a pension fund, receive support in the evaluation of complex benefits cases, in the implementation of a partial liquidation or with regard to other legal or strategic questions with regard to your pension fund.
- Your pension plan has made payments which you would like to reclaim. Receive advice on your options.
- Obtain legal advice on the division of pension entitlements when getting divorced.
- As an employer, you wish to cancel your affiliation contract with your collective fund and join a new pension scheme. Obtain advice on the impact on you as employer, your employees and your retirees.
- Liquidation of your pension fund.
- Obtain advice with regard to benefits to be paid out by your welfare fund or an assessment of the requirements imposed by the supervisory authorities.
- You are subject to an AHV review. Clarify your AHV contribution obligations.
- As an accident insurer, obtain advice in complex benefits cases.
- Asses the scope of liability of your governing bodies or third parties generally or with regard to particular matters.
- Comprehensive Advice on your Pension Fund, Vested Benefits or 3rd Pillar Institution
- Advice to Employers on Social Security Issues
- Comprehensive Advice about Welfare Funds
- Accountability and Liability
- Consulting and Representation of Private Individuals in Social Security Issues
- Swiss Old Age and Survivors’ Insurance, Disability Insurance, Regulations for Income Compensation (AHV / IV / EO)
- Accident Insurance
At DUFOUR, a select team of nationwide acknowledged specialists with extensive know-how and many years of experience in the field of pension funds and social security schemes is at your side – to consult, provide expert advice in complex issues, deal with regulatory authorities or represent you before courts of all instances, up to the Swiss Federal Supreme Court.
We look forward to your call and will be pleased to support you in finding an integral and realistic solution which is tailored to your situation.