Your Private Concerns
DUFOUR, a good listener
- Determine someone who may act on your behalf in case of incapicity
- Obtain advice on inheritance law
- Conclude a pre-nuptial, marital property or inheritance contract
- Purchase or renovate a house
- Obtain legal support after dismissal from your job
- Receive advice on possible claims or obligations against your pension fund, the Swiss old age and survivors’ or the disability insurance
- Successfully settle a dispute or a legal case
- Obtain advice on the advantages and disadvantages of going to court
- Obtain advice with regard to copyright or licenses
- Obtain advice in the context of a separation from your spouse or divorce proceedings
- Representation in Cases of Incapacity (Age, Illness, Accident): General Power of Attorney, Lasting Power of Attorney, Living Wills
- Inheritance and Bequests, Estate Planning
- Work and Employees
- Consulting and Representation of Private Individuals in Social Security Issues
- Real Estate and Landed Property (Building, Housing, Rental)
- Art and Culture
- Intellectual Property (IP), Copyrights, Inventions and Licenses
- Dispute Resolution (Litigation and Arbitration)
- Legal Advice and Representation in Matters Concerning Matrimonial and Divorce law
At DUFOUR you will always find a good listener. We resolve your legal problems in the private sector, whether in family law, inheritance law or in relation to the succession of your family business or assets. We act for you in employment law matters. We are at your service when facing legal issues regarding your house or your apartment.
You appreciate a consultation that adress the human and social dimension in addition to the legal aspects. You prefer to be advised by competent specialists who bring a broad experience in dealing with complex intra personal or intra-familial relationships and who react sensitively and thereby ensure respectful interaction even after a conflict.
Do not hesitate to contact us.